Everyone has their own quirks, it makes them who they are just as yours makes you who you are.
What some may consider odd or weird others think is perfectly normal, so who is to say?
I had a lot of fun writing the list for this post so I hope you’ll enjoy it as well. Let’s head into the list shall we..
Things I Do You Probably Don’t
1. I only eat finger foods if I’m in a group of more than 3 people.
There is a reasoning behind this though, when i was 3 i was in a tornado and the entire left side of my face was taken off by a cement slab – so I can’t feel it. I’m self conscious about it so finger foods it is!
2. I eat dessert first. This drives my twin brother crazy when we go out to eat. It’s the main reason I showed up for the occasion so why not. I get my entree to go so I can enjoy it at home, especially if it includes #1 ☝🏼
3. I take a shower before I take a bath, I want to make sure I’m clean so I can get clean while relaxing reading my book enjoying my “Bewitched” Lush bubble bar.
If you’re a dirty little bath taker too then I suggest the “Bewitched” bubble bar, it smells amazing! It’s only available for Halloween so you’ve got to stock up but they keep nicely. These little bars also give at least 2 baths, they are in the shape of a black cat face and they turn the water black. Soooo relaxing.
4. I listen to a new song at least 4 times when I first heard it. The first two times I’m listening to the lyrics then the other two I’m listening to the actual music. A brilliant baseline or a drummer rhythm get me every time!
5. I always get rainbow sprinkles! I think they make life better. I put that shit in everything, on my pop tarts, in my cookies & cream milkshakes, ice cream.. you get the point. SO good. I love their crunch.
6. I eat pizza backwards, so crust first. I also use a fork and knife. No judging, again my face.
7. I always order free magazines but never read them. They usually get dropped off at my moms house. I might skin the recipes though.
8. I love to write and read! Everyone thinks I’m being a weird nerd when I’d rather read than watch tv.
9. I sometimes do yoga in bed, yeah it’s lazy I know. Some days I just don’t feel like getting up to complete a routine. I’ve found a few yoga poses that I can do in bed that absolutely make my day. I don’t know if it’s because I’m relaxing in a seated or laying position but my back or shoulders will pop now and then. I feel the tension in my muscles automatically ease.
What’s your quirk? We all have more than one I’m sure. Share with me what makes you unique?